La Cuisine Provencale is an authentic French kitchen in my home in the historic center of Saint Remy de Provence, where we come together to explore & create through traditional French regional recipes and share a beautiful meal together.
Enjoy a market tour and cooking class or a private dinner with Jane and Christophe, her charming French companion, as your hosts, or experience a gastronomic cooking class with a professional chef in this quaint private kitchen.
Begin the day with a morning market tour and cooking class, or finish it with a gastronomic dinner after a historic evening stroll in the center of the old town. Experience dinner with 'Les Francais,' (French friends) or a wine & cheese tasting with a Sommelier.
Clients can request specific dishes, themes, and create their own menu with the chefs. The kitchen can also be rented for a private dinner.
• A Cooking Class at La Cuisine Provencal - 95 Euros per person (Minimum of 2 participants, groups may be combined). In this class the focus is on learning to prepare traditional Provencal recipes with a local cook. This course includes a 2-hour cooking class, a three-course meal with a supplement for the cheese course, wine, coffee, or tea.
• Gourmet Market Tour & Cooking Class at La Cuisine Provencal - 155 Euros per person (Minimum of 2 participants, groups may be combined). Here we begin in the morning by spending an hour shopping together in the Saint Remy marché for the ingredients to make a fresh, seasonal menu - learn about artisanal products, and meet the vendors. Retreat back to la Cuisine Provencal to prepare a traditional Provencal meal together. Includes a 2-hour cooking class and a four-course meal with cheese, wine, coffee, or tea.
• A Gastronomic Cooking Class with a Chef - Working with a variety of talented local chefs who offer classes featuring a range of different skills, and knowledge of regional French specialties. Whether you would like to learn the secrets of how to make flakey French croissants, The perfect Tarte Tatin, or chateaubriand, we can create a private class for you or choose from our regularly scheduled classes.
• Wine & cheese tasting - cost depends on the number of participants and wines. Contact me to discuss the options.
• Private Diner - Enjoy a private diner in La Cuisine Provencal on your own or with some local French guests around the table. Choose a menu of either traditional Provencal home-cooked cuisine or a gastronomic meal prepared by a chef. Please contact me to discuss menu options and for a quote.