Alpilium: new cultural season
Discover all the shows planned for the 2022 - 2023 season
The Alpilles are a cradle of culture and the village of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence has seen many artists reproduce its landscape. The town has therefore developed its cultural activities and contributes both to the enrichment of local events and the development of its reputation.
Inaugurated in 2013, the Alpilium is a festival and conference hall in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. This hall is a place for cultural, festive and economic activities and associative events.
Many concerts, plays, shows and exhibitions are held at the Alpilium. Throughout the year, it welcomes numerous events such as fashion shows, a jazz festival, the cultural season, fairs, conferences, seminars and congresses.
Every year, the Alpilium offers a programme with quality artists and shows that appeal to all audiences, young and old. And for this season, the Alpilium is celebrating its 10th anniversary! 10 years during which nearly 200 shows have been hosted as part of the cultural seasons.
The ticketing area is open to subscribers from Monday 12 September 2022 and from Monday 19 September 2022 for the sale of other tickets.
– Office de Tourisme Intercommunal Alpilles en Provence – Place Jean Jaurès, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
You can collect your tickets at the ticket office until the day before the show.
Opening hours :
Monday – Tuesday and Thursday: from 2pm to 5pm.
Wednesday – Friday and Saturday: from 9.15am to 12pm.
Closed on show days.
– Reservations and online sales on the city’s website (www.mairie-saintremydeprovence.fr) without reservation fees, up to 4 hours before the show.
– At Fnac (www.fnac.fr) and on the France Billet network (Carrefour, Géant, Super U). Additional booking fees.
– At the Alpilium, ticket office opens one hour before the performance (subject to availability).
– New : Take advantage of the ticket office access directly at the Alpilium every Friday from 2pm to 5pm.
Tickets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded and no change of date is possible, even for latecomers, except in the case of cancellation or postponement of a performance.
Depending on the category of the show, the prices may be different.
Rate A : Full rate: 22€; Subscriber and family companion: 15€; Group: 14€; Reduced: 10€
Rate B : Full Price: 18€; Subscribers and accompanying family members: 12€; Group: 10€; Reduced: 8€.
Rate C : Full Price: 14€; Subscribers and accompanying family members: 10€; Group: 8€; Reduced: 6€.
Rate D : Full Price: 6€; Subscribers and accompanying family members: 6€; Groups: 6€; Reduced: 6€.
The Full Price is for people who cannot benefit from the reductions below.
The Subscriber’s Rate is granted to holders of the individual subscriber’s card, issued for the purchase of a minimum of 3 shows. You can benefit from this rate by buying a single ticket (on the spot, on the online ticketing service or at the Tourist Office) later in the season if you are a card holder. The card is valid for one season.
The Accompanying Family Tariff is granted if you are not a season ticket holder, but you are accompanying at least 2 children from your family circle. By buying the family card at 0.50€, you benefit from a very interesting rate on 4 shows of this season (Grou!, Ether, Cabaret de poche, les gros patinent bien). Indeed, accompanying persons, within the limit of 2 adults, can benefit from the subscriber rate.
The Reduced Rate is granted to people under 26 years old, job seekers and people receiving minimum social benefits, upon presentation of proof.
The Group Rate is granted to groups of 10 people or more.
The CE rate for works councils and staff associations: contact the cultural action department directly.
Payment method :
– Cheque made out to the Régie de spectacles
– Credit card
– Collégien de Provence” card for schoolchildren from the Bouches-du-Rhône (except on the evening of shows)
– e-PASS JEUNES” card for high school students from the Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur region (except on the evening of shows)
The advantages of the subscription
– You benefit from a very attractive rate on shows throughout the year, as well as the reduced rate at the Théâtre des Doms in Avignon, on presentation of your subscription card.
– During the first week of ticket sales, sales are reserved for future 2022 – 2023 subscribers and you can therefore choose from the best seats available for numbered shows.
How to subscribe?
Subscription is free. You just have to fill in the subscription form on page 32-33 of the 2022 – 2023 brochure, ticking off 3 shows per person (minimum). Then the subscription rate can be granted throughout the year on presentation of the card.
Return this form with your payment (by cheque made out to the Régie de spectacles) directly to the ticket sales area of the Alpilles en Provence Intercommunal Tourist Office in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence or by post to the following address
Alpilles en Provence Intercommunal Tourist Office
Place Jean Jaurès
Subscriptions will be processed on a first come, first served basis subject to availability. Numbered seats are not interchangeable.
You can also benefit from the online subscriber rate, on the city’s website, from 19 September 2022. Please note! Any subscriber rate chosen by mistake online will be readjusted.
Tickets and season tickets can be collected from the ticket office from 12 September 2022 or will be available at the box office on the evening of the first performance chosen. The subscriber’s card is nominative and may be requested when entering the theatre. Under no circumstances may it be used by a third party.
Please note! In order not to overload the box office, it is not possible to subscribe on the evening of the show.