Come and visit the Alpilles, our territory is accessible by car, train, bus and even by plane ! Unless you prefer to take a boat ? Depending on your plans or desires, you can choose the mode of transport best suited to your needs… The Alpilles has never been so close to you !
From the north :
A6 highway and "Autoroute du Soleil" A7 : Paris (700 km) - Lyon (250 km) - Marseille (90 km).
From the west and south-west :
• A62 and A61, "Autoroute des Deux Mers" : Bordeaux (580 km) - Toulouse (340km) - Narbonne (200 km).
• A9, la Languedocienne : Spain - Pyrénées - Montpellier (110 km).
• A54 Nîmes
• Exit Arles direction Tarascon / Beaucaire / Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
From the south-east :
• A8, la Provençale : Italie - Nice (250 km) - Marseille then A7 direction Avignon exit Sénas or Cavaillon
3 buslines pass through the villages of the Alpilles ; choose the best route.
• Busline n°57 (soon line 707) Avignon - Saint-Rémy-de-Provence via Rognonas, Châteaurenard, Eyragues - (Summer edition : a stop is proposed at Baux-de-Provence)
Consult the timetable for line 57
• Busline n°54 (soon line 704) Arles - Cavaillon, via Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Tarascon
Consult the timetable for line 54
• Busline n°29 (soon line 702) Arles - Salon-de-Provence via Fontvieille, Paradou, Maussane-les-Alpilles, Aureille et Mouriès
Consult the timetable for line 29
• Busline n°58 (soon line 706) Avignon - Orgon via Eygalières
Consult the timetable for line 58
Air links from all over France towards the Alpilles will make your journey easier. There are many possibilities for regular or low-cost lines from nearby airports.
Would you prefer to come by train ? Direct lines will allow you to reach the Alpilles in a short time.
• Avignon TGV station
• Avignon City Centre Station
• Arles City Centre Station
• Nîmes City Centre Station
• Nîmes Pont-du-Gard Station
• Vitrolles-Aéroport-Marseille-Provence Station
To buy tickets, visit the SNCF website.
For all information on the TER PACA Region lines, visit the website or contact the SNCF on 3635.