Alphonse Daudet's mill was built in 1814 and operated until 1915. In 1935 the Société des Amis d'Alphonse Daudet restored it and dedicated it to the author.
The Ribet mill, Saint-Pierre, or Alphonse Daudet's mill, was built in 1814 and operated until 1915, when the wheat was requisitioned for the war. In 1935, it is this mill, which is the most recent and best preserved, that the Société des Amis d'Alphonse Daudet is restoring. It corresponds best to the description of the mill dreamed of by the author because it has the lower room and will be dedicated to the author.
Full price: 2 €.
From 01/05 to 31/10, daily between 11 am and 6 pm.
Open every day from 11am to 6pm.