The first known mention of the existence of the priory of Saint-Peyre d'Entremonts dates back to 1213. However, its construction certainly predates this.
The first known mention of the existence of Saint Peyre d'Entremonts Priory dates back to 1213. However, it was constructed before this date.
The remains of the buildings are currently being restored; the 'Apier ou le Mur a des Oreilles' Association is organising volunteers to work on the site. The first job was to clear the site of the vegetation and scree that had invaded it and made it inaccessible, then the walls will gradually be rebuilt.