Altar erected in 1794 by the Fontvieillois to symbolise their allegiance to the Fatherland. Located a few metres south of the Moulin de Daudet, it was knocked down the hill, then put back in place in 1935.
This altar was erected in 1794 by the people of Fontvieille, to symbolise their allegiance to their homeland. Men and women came in two different processions and left sprays of flowers and ears of wheat to demonstrate their fidelity. Located a few metres south of Daudet's Mill, it was knocked down to the bottom of the hill and then put back in place in 1935.
It is an 80 cm wide cubic block, with a shallow square hollow on top. There is no décor or inscription on the stone.