This oratory was erected following a miraculous healing in 1902.
No name is mentioned in connection with the healing.
This oratory is elaborately decorated and the edicule is surrounded by a metal grill. It has a very strong base bearing four columns with Corinthian capitals, which support a heavy domed roof topped with a pine cone. There are four votive or dedicatory inscriptions and a guardian statue.