Le Moulin D'Alphonse Daudet
Mairie de Fontvieille

Le Moulin d'Alphonse Daudet

Historic site and monument

Alphonse Daudet's mill was built in 1814 and operated until 1915. In 1935 the Société des Amis d'Alphonse Daudet restored it and dedicated it to the author.

The Ribet mill, Saint-Pierre, or Alphonse Daudet's mill, was built in 1814 and operated until 1915, when the wheat was requisitioned for the war. In 1935, it is this mill, which is the most recent and best preserved, that the Société des Amis d'Alphonse Daudet is restoring. It corresponds best to the description of the mill dreamed of by the author because it has the lower room and will be dedicated to the author.

  • Cash Payment Methods
Indications Prices

Full price: 2 €.

Indications Openings

From 05/04 to 31/10, daily between 11 am and 6 pm.

Itinéraire
Localisation & Contacts
Avenue Des Moulins
13990 Fontvieille
00 33 6 79 81 15 89 Contact us