This Church was already in existence in 1122 and was extended and embellished in 1331 when the Pope of Avignon, Jean XXII, decided to transform this priory into a collegiate church.
Saint Martin Collegiate Church replaced an older church, part of which collapsed in 1818 following building work. It was rebuilt in 1821 and the 16th century bell tower was conserved. The Great Organ of this Classical-style church is a masterpiece. Rebuilt in 1983 by Pascal Quorin, it comprises of 62 stops (5,000 pipes), 3 keyboards and pedals. It also has a splendid polychrome chest. Organ recitals are held on Saturdays at 5.30 p.m., from June to September.
The existence of the parish church in the town is attested from 1122. The Romanesque building was extended with a huge Gothic chancel during the construction of the collegiate church by Pope John XXII in 1331.
Organa Festival every Saturday at 5.30 p.m., from 01/07 to 30/09.