This estate has been occupied since the Gallo-Roman period, first by a villa, then a castrum around the 12th century chapel.
The 17th century saw the construction of the dovecote and a house surmounted by a crenellated tower. In 1705, an oil mill was built near the dovecote. In 1713, the current building was constructed using stones from the ruins near the church The château was destroyed in the Revolution. The Marquis restored the estate in 1806.