Built, according to the archives, with one nave circa 1525, Notre Dame de Pitié Chapel was given two side-naves between 1650 and 1670, followed by a porch in 1685. It was sold as a national asset in 1802 and then had a succession of owners until 1919, when it was returned to the parish and then the diocese. 1977 saw the creation of the 'Friends of Notre Dame de Pitié' Association, which began the restoration work. In 1985, the Mario Prassinos Association, the building's tenant, continued the restoration of the chapel and developed it so it could display works of art.
Entrée : 2€